2/14/10

my name is saen

my name is saen.and am not a terrorist.i mean am not a bong Maoist.bloody am not a bong.am tamizh.bongs are sen and insane.i am saen.and my room mate is the nephew of the maoist leader of india.like for real.anyways on this beautiful day i had a strange dream involving ex,elephant cheetah and mowgli.so romantic.and they woke me up.all my roomies ready with shoes on and all.gate exam.so me gets ready and go to centre.boring.and just when the exams going to start my friend gujju and me feel hungry.so we bike out and eat jalebi.and fifteen mins late for exam.and some teacher tells us "hurry up.they have given out the paper." poor bugger.we dint have the heart to tell him why we were there.that gujju friend got into symbiosis and me got job.so end of world.anyways this is where day got irritating for me.

my college girl next to me.faack.so i sign and take the answer sheet.that signature and the one in my admit card dint match.worst.you see no two of my signatures have ever matched.i had problem with my credit card application too.so i was asked to wait and not start exam.seniors come.they ask me to sign five times.none of the five match.haiya.so then they asked for photo id.me gave license.signature on license and admit card dont match.more haiya.so they asked me write an application saying blah blah and all.i signed twice on the omr.and every two mins i got some guy or other asking me to sign on the admit card and try to match it.i was cross examined and all.fucked up.irritating.thats one hour over.here after kainaatu only.citizen.adhu..

next half hour i did the paper.sema comedy.dint know anything.so i finished paper in about tonty mins.examiner gets more suspicious.and then to while away time i started this..


comic..this is me trying it for first time.so putting it here.its ultra mokkai.worst.but still.and thatsmy best hand writing.anyways my blog.my cartoon.my life(ranger swing..)

will take some time to load..adjust.fucking airtel cheating us in the name of broadband,.





















lame yes.but this is how my gate exam went.now checked key.turns out i did decently in the end.btw that eieieidowhat i say.its inspired by this.listen carefully.that casual attitude and all that.brilliant i say..



anyways after that we went to the new mall that opened.its big.biggest in central india or some shit like that.good.so much food.poor dominos.the lava cake not bad.but more richer chocolate might have done justice.we roamed discussed the interiors and all.bikaners opened too.nice.good chat.and pvr too.should catch mnik (khaawn..say it with a bit of mucus in your nose..khaawn..yes good).made fun of couples and girls.obviously.good day sir.good day.now i have two exams tomorrow.i dont know syllabus.dont have book.i have thousand things i want to write.but lazy.this week i will load daily.hopefully.not for some john mclaughin.and history.two posts for v-day.so how did it go?hopefully you all has shitty moody day locked up in a room.

free
ps-btw when i left chennai i asked my amma to pack a soap.i just saw it today.dove.amma knows my taste.should ask her to find me a girl next year and marry that girl.

14 comments:

Insignia said...

I was laughing all the while reading it....Now tell me this..first things first....

Did you watch Tamil movie Citizen recently? Kainaatu dhan best...you will be spared of the ordeal to sign numerous times!!

And the comics was superb!!! To hear this was what you did in the exam!! :-o

I loved the comic to the core...The best of yours!!

Vishnu said...

vela vettiyae illa polarku.. kainata? how will they verify it?? n u forgot the fucking biometric sensor at cat centre..

Anjana R said...

cool artwork dude.

Unknown said...

totally sweet! just found your blog from over at chutney's! j'adore!

Soin said...

@insignia..i am only citizen..but i was searching for atthipattu in africa map.so ajith played that role.and tanku tanku.exam only mind seems to work.thankfully in the wrong way.free

@vishnu..you need to even ask.and biometric verified first time for me.suck it..free

@anjana..thank you..free

@arabi..thank you and free

Naarya said...

i didnt have the patience to read thru all ur cartoons but nice way to kill time in exam hall :)
and captain english TR range-kku illa...

Kikyo said...

ROFL! This... is... good!

Soin said...

@naarya.. gaptun gaptun thaan.. tr thani range..both have their own place etched in history.

@kikyo thanks and free

Nikesh Rathi said...

intersting

esp. liked the sketches/ cartoons!

Srishti said...

Hahahahaha!
The sign story was really funny! :D
Remember when we were little and drew stars and hearts instead of dots over our 'i's? Or smileys in the end. :D
This reminded me of all that. :D

And the comic strip was hilarious!
Rusk in Pond :D

Soin said...

@nik.thank you.free

@srishti..well my handwritings so bad that normal letters looked like stars..and thank you too..free

/\/\ /\ said...

thalaivaaa....ulti blog...to start off thank u...was in very worst depressed mood...so migga nandri...keep goin...

Anonymous said...

ROTFL @ the cartoon :) :) Rusk in pond :))

Soin said...

@ma.. soltala thalai..innimel mokkai cartoons podren..free

@avada..free